Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TTVBT: Blogging Makes Me Batty


Blogging Makes Me Batty

Hello! Before I go on babbling I’d like to thank Allison for hosting me this week. Our virtual blog tour is winding down with four weeks to go. Yes, it’s dwindling down, it started back in May! If you haven’t been following us, it’s not too late. Promise. (And I will be giving away a copy of my erotic eBook novella, Let’s Keep On Truckin’ at the conclusion of the tour).

This week our assignment was to send our host a typical blog. Usually there is a theme for our assignment. This week we are on our own. Which used to be all right, but now I’ve gotten so used to blogging what we are assigned that I have no idea on what to blog about today.
So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I am blogging about blogging.

I’m not a regular blogger. In the past I would try to blog at least once a week, in addition to hosting guests, or spotlights for other authors. At least that was the plan. I think I averaged four blogs per month in a good month, and that’s between two blogs. I have one for my other pen name (I also write young adult paranormal romance).  

I never know what to blog about. Do people follow me because I’m an author, or do they want to know more about me as a person? I ask myself this question every time I sit to blog. If I think about it too much I usually go blank.

So I have to ask you: What would you be interested in reading on my blogs? Do you want to hear my current and future plans for writing? Do you want to know my hang ups on my current WIP? Is it interesting that my family loves to travel and where we go? How about my photography hobby, do you want to see photos? Do you want to hear about my normal life? It’s not that exciting.
See how my brain goes when I start thinking about blogging? It’s all over the place and wonders aimlessly. 

I don’t check in on any particular blog on a regular basis so I don’t know what other people do. I choose my blog reading based on those recommended to me, or seeing a catchy title go by on my facebook newsfeed. I might need to follow a few people who blog on a regular basis and see how they do it.
*****
Author Bio:
When Laci’s not reading or writing she can be found spending time with her husband supporting their children. Laci enjoys camping, hiking, & photography. And she loves to chat with fans on Twitter and Facebook. Laci and her family currently reside in Hampton Roads, VA. 



Blurb from “Let’s Keep On Truckin’” (By Laci Paige and Decadent Publishing, heat level 4).
Lily loves traveling on her job since no one can do it better than her. Being out on the open road gives her plenty of time to reflect and avoid unwanted attention, but somehow it always finds her....

When she comes across Ryder, first at a grocery store, then at a rest stop, sexual desire sparks and she knew she had to have him. If only her ex hadn't shown up, igniting a fantasy she never thought possible.

Seeing Alex in a whole new light, Lily realizes second chances are in order, but will she have to choose between the two men? Or could she be happy with both?


No comments:

Post a Comment