The One Lovely Blog Award was created in 2008 by Sara Faghani. There are several different types of badges for this award. I have some of them in this blog. Since I love to write about history I chose the one the left hand side of my blog. My blog is in the middle of a blog cruise where I feature authors from around the world. The cruise will end on December 2nd then my blog will go back to its normal routine. I love to blog about history, cultures from around the world and the untold stories. I haven't been blogging for a long time and I am truly blessed to have received my second blog award.
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Place the One Lovely Blog Award badge on your blog.
3) Tell seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate fifteen other blogs for the award. List them with links to their blogs.
Seven Things About Allison Bruning
1) My favorite flower is the Rose.
2) I am a Trekkie. Yes. I admit it. I use to be a die hard Trekkie in my youth. I can tell you Starfleet history. I've met Nichelle Nichols and Marina Sirtis before. I would eat, sleep and dream Star Trek.
3) I would rather sleep in a tent than a hotel room any day while on vacation.
4) I have been conducting genealogical research on my family since I was nine years old. (27 yrs. and counting). If I wanted to I could teach on genealogy or do it for others as a business.
5) I was on the dance team at Sul Ross State University and served as co-captain on their flag corp.
6) I sang competitively in my high school choir.
7) Most of my stories are inspired from actual events that happened in my family's history.
I hereby nominate........
1) Aurora Martinez delarosasreviews.blogspot.com
2) Anjie Harrte http://authoranjieharrte.blogspot.com
3) Ellie Mack http://quotidiandose.wordpress.com/
4) Krystol Diggs http://krystoldiggspublishing.blogspot.com
5) Stacey Beach https://beacheswriter.wordpress.com
6) Ashley Woodruff http://slingindaink.blogspot.com
7) Starla Brunson http://www.livingwithimaginaryfriends.com
8)Madison Johns http://mysterywritermadisonjohns.blogspot.com
9) Vickie Johnston http://vickiejohnstone.blogspot.co.uk
10) Jane Carroll http://www.janecarrollblog.blogspot.com
11) Lynne Cantwell http://hearth-myth.blogspot.com
12) Tara Chevrestt http://wwwbookbabe.blogspot.com
13)Rasana Atreya http://rasanaatreya.wordpress.com
14) Coral Russell http://alchemyscrawl.com
15) Jennifer Don http://awakeningpassion.blogspot.com