Monday, December 31, 2012

A Blogger's New Year's Resolution

Happy 2013! by silversolo
@http://www.flickr.com/photos/silversolo/8325530065/

The last day of 2012 has quickly came upon us. It's been a very interesting year for me. I started graduate school at Full Sail, changed publishing houses and moved to Louisville. I've had a car accident, been sick for a month and as I write this I have an air cast on my right leg because of a partial rupture of the Achilles Tendon. Other than my faith what has kept me going is all of you. Thank you for the support you have shown this blog, my writings and my books.

The Crusin' with Allison tour ended today but I plan to restart this Fall.

Lost in December was an interesting journal. You all showed the greatest interest in the reading my writing about the bizarre holidays and the historical content surrounding them. I plan to continue with my daily writings. Everyday I will bring you a story about a bizarre holiday associated with that day with historical content. If there is something else you would like to see me write about please leave me a comment below.

In January, other than the everyday writing I will also be posting about Irish Culture and Heritage. This will continue up to the release of my new book, Bailey's Revenge. You won't want to miss out on that.

Have a great 2013.

I'll see you tomorrow for a new adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment