Friday, December 14, 2012

#Kentucky Author Pens #Bestselling Poetry Book

Reflections by Allison Bruning becames Amazon bestseller!



The holiday shopping season is a buzz this week as   Christmas draws closer. Readers everywhere are looking for new books to download for thier ereaders. Last month, my book of poems and essays was released to the world through Masterkoda Select Publishing. It had been a book that had taken a lifetime to make. It historical essays that had once been on my blog, a research essay that I had written in High School, and several poems I had written from childhood to my college years. 

I awoke yesterday morning to find Reflections was listed on two of the top 100 bestsellers list. My rankings were:


#27 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Poetry
#59 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Inspirational & Religious

Amazon listed my book as a Hot New Release. 

I feel truly blessed this holiday season. 

Thank you to all my fans! You are the best! 


Reflections is on sale for 99cents and can be bought at:
http://www.amazon.com/Reflections-Poems-Essays-ebook/dp/B00AC1DB7G

And don't forget you can get it autograph at http://www.authorgraph.com/authors/emeraldkell

No comments:

Post a Comment