Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#Escape From Your Reality



Park Guell Gaudí Barcelona Mosaic Dragons Green
@http://pixabay.com/en/park-guell-gaud%C3%AD-barcelona-mosaic-5239/


January 30


Escape Day


Happy Escape Day! Can you believe we've almost made it through the first month of the year? Life has  begun to get back to normal and you may be feeling the wintertime blues. Escape day is the perfect day to start a vacation, read a book or find something else to do that will take your mind off your daily grind. 

Escape Into A Wild Land 
So what's with the dragon's paw, Allison?

I'm so glad you asked that.

I am happy to announce that this year I will be releasing a different type of book for my readers. I have long been fascinated with dragons and magic. This year I will be releasing a new series known as Draconian Corazon. Draconian Corazon is an erotica fantasy with dragons, magic, and nobility. The first book Passions Awakening will be released sometime this spring or summer. I'll be posting more information about the book as I draw closer to its release date. 

But wait, what about Bailey's Revenge? 

Don't fret, my historical fiction readers. Bailey's Revenge will still be released this Spring as well. I am working on both novels at the same time. 

Aren't you excited? Two new books that will let you escape into unknown worlds. OH, it's getting good!

No comments:

Post a Comment