Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Reflections hits #4 on #Amazon #Bestseller's List!

http://www.amazon.com/Reflections-Poems-Essays-ebook/dp/B00AC1DB7G/ref=zg_bs_6361451011_4


I am just so giddy I want to jump up and down with joy. This morning I awoke to find this on Amazon. OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm jumping up and down like a freaking manic! Look what my book is doing on Amazon! 

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #198,134 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Poetry > Native American
#85 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Poetry > Inspirational & Religious


I could not have done it without all my fans. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea what this means to me. You are all the most wonderful fans any author can have. :-)



4 comments:

  1. That's really exciting. So you self-published? And self-promoted? I'm fascinated by this process and admire so writers who take that road. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Reflections was published through Masterkoda Select Publishing House. Masterkoda is a small publishing house. You can learn more about them from this link. http://masterkodaselectpublishing.com

      Publishing houses do not promote your books for you or do very little of it. It is always up to the author to self-promote their work. I have been an author for 5 years. This is my third bookd that has been published. My first two are out of print because I changed publishing houses. I am in the process of writing two more novels. Bailey's Revenge is a historical novel set in 1738 Ireland. My other novel is an erotica fantasy titled Passions Awakening. Both novels will be out of different houses because Masterkoda does not publish erotica.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Definitely something to be pleased about.

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete