Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Top 3 #Blog Posts






My Top Three Blog Posts








Welcome back to my 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge. Can you believe today is the half way through mark for the writing challenge? It seems to have flown by so fast.


Wow, this is a hard one for me because I use to have some pretty interesting historical blog postings on this blog about Daniel Boone, the Shawnee, George Washington, Sequoyah  and more but I took them off and converted them into a book. Reflections: Poems and Essays have poems and blog posting that use to be on this blog that cover faith, life's journey and interesting historical essays. The  most interesting posting in that book would have to be the Shawnee's version of Noah's Flood. Their legend predates when Europeans first contacted them. 


You can find my book on Amazon by clicking the title in the previous paragraph or clicking this cover on the right hand side. Keep scrolling down if you don't see it.

Ok, back to the topic at hand. Oh, there are so many. How can I chose just three? Hmm.

I think I have it.

1)  The first one that is of most interest is the blog posting titled "A secret heritage revealed inspires author." This blog posting was about my current release and how the genealogical discoveries I made inspired me to write The Secret Heritage series. http://allisonbruning.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-secret-heritage-revealed-inspires.html

2) I really loved this next one. I had been asked to participate in a summer blog feast where I was to take my readers on a feast that was related to my book. I couldn't use any portion of my book to write this. I had just returned from a book signing at the Oldham County Colonial Fair where one of the women was portraying a Shawnee woman. I took her picture, gave her a fictitious name and wrote the piece with her as the host. http://allisonbruning.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-shawnee-feast-nativeamerican-feast.html

3) The last of my favorite blog post is a memorial to my late mother-in-law, Elida Espinosa. http://allisonbruning.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-little-house-memory.html

Well there you have my favorite three blog postings so far this year. I hope you enjoy reading all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment