Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm a #NaNoWriMo Winner!



It was a lot of hard work and ignoring people but I finally did it. I finished Bailey's Revenge. I am very excited about my next book. It takes place in 1738 Ireland and is the beginning of my Turner Family Saga. Some of my readers have already read Calico and have requested that I tell the back story of her parents. Well Bailey's Revenge is the story of Kathleen McGillpatrick and Isaac Turner. They are the parents of Alexander and Anna Turner. Anna Turner is Calico's mother.


Kathleen McGillpatrick is an Irish Catholic noble who is thrust into a marriage with English Anglican Earl Isaac Turner. Both have fallen madly in love with each other. There is only one problem. Their people hate each other and both their leaders expect them to be loyal to their own cause. Family drama, romance, politics, it's all there with plenty of plot twists and surprises.

Bailey's Revenge is scheduled to be released the first week of January by Mountain Springs House.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Allison. Couldn't do it myself this year because of my schedule. There is always camp Nano.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pico. I pushed through it this month. It was hard with my teaching schedule but I got it done. I'm looking forward to Camp NaNo.

      Delete