Friday, February 21, 2014

Celebrate the Small Stuff #blessings #Valentine'sDay

Celebrate the Small Things
Blog Hop

I recently came across this blog hop while I was reading some of my favorite blogs. Sometimes we can get so dragged down by the negatives in our life that we forget the acknowledge, let alone celebrate, the small blessings in our lives. Authors have always been sensitive and that's why it's very important for us to focus on the positives. When we focus on the negatives of our lives we damper our own creative energy. We can create our own writing block. I want to thank the owner of Scribblings of an Aspiring Author for creating this weekly blog hop.



This week my small blessing was a delayed Valentine's Day date. My husband and I were unable to go out on a date for Valentine's Day due to the weather. We had a mini date yesterday. We ordered Chinese for dinner and had Baskin Robbins for dessert. It was so wonderful! 

What was a small blessing you had this week?

12 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of date! You're right, positive energy makes all the difference, especially for sensitive souls. Best of the weekend to you!

    MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was simple and something we had been wanting to do for awhile. I've been learning how to be more positive.

      Delete
  2. A nice Valentine's Day celebration for you two. Hubby and I did something similar. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely Valentine's celebration!! Thank you for joining in 'Celebrate' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great. You're welcome. I enjoyed it.

      Delete
  4. sounds like a really nice mini date night! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, remembering how you wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day after so many weeks have passed. It would have been the type of celebration I would have opted for, too.
    Best wishes, Allison.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better late than never. Sounds awesome!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that's sweet. So happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete