Monday, February 10, 2014

#FREE book. Turn Back Time This Valentine's Day. #kindle #IamReading #love #history

CONTEST!!!
It's almost time announce the winners. You only have until Thursday to enter into my contest for a free book. All you have to do is leave a comment on any of the Valentine Day's contest posting on my blog. Look for the heart graphic like the one posted here. Winners are announced on Friday. 

Today's question: 



If you could turn back time who would you want to date and why?


2 comments:

  1. If I could turn back time I would date Imhotep. He was the architect of the stepped pyramid of Saqqara as well as a doctor. Smart guy and in my mind I bet he was sexy too! Think of Arnold Vosloo from The Mummy. He was very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsey Farrigton...She brought out the man in me, though i was just a six-year-old

    ReplyDelete