Saturday, March 8, 2014

CONTEST: Cover Reveal. #Win 3 #AllisonBruning #books, a #kindle or $25 #Amazon giftcard





Spring is here and I'm excited about the Spring Fling Blog Hop. I want to thank my friend, Danica Winters, for inviting me to participate.

I am very excited to reveal the cover of my next book to everyone today. Bailey's Revenge is the story of Calico's grandmother in Ireland and is the first book in the Irish Twist of Fate series. Calico is the main character of my series, Children of the Shawnee.




Born into poverty by parents who once ruled over Kilmore, Kathleen McGillpatrick never longed for an affluent life just a peaceful one. Death and destruction follow her as her older brother, Bailey, leads  Irish rebels to depose Earl Isaac Turner and reclaim his birthright as heir of Kilmore. Kathleen's chance encounter with Earl Turner gives Bailey an idea.  Since the English Earl is so smitten by Kathleen, she should seduce him and reclaim the estate through marriage. There's only one problem. Kathleen loves Isaac and despises Bailey. Torn between her love for the English noble and her family loyalty, Kathleen must chose to honor one of the other in order to stop Bailey before he destroys everything.


YOU COULD WIN A KINDLE, $25 GIFT CARD or THREE OF MY BOOKS!

Here how it works. Just follow the directions on the rafflecopter to enter into the giveaway for my three books. If you are interested in the kindle or the $25 Amazon gift card just answer the following question in the comments below with your email address.

How do you plan to celebrate Spring?

Danica, Jennifer and Sharon will be choosing a grand prize winner from everyone who commented on one of the blogs.

GOOD LUCK!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

21 comments:

  1. I celebrate Spring by beautifying my front porch with all manner of plants, flowers and decorative pots. I finish up with a new cushion for my favorite chair and I'm set for endless days of reading and relaxing.

    ilookfamous(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I celebrate spring by taking long walks and enjoying the warmer tempts. Got to take one today. Also forgot to say I always wear green on ST Pattys day. Entering under the name of Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to leave email.

    lead AT hotsheet DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the hop.
    magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cleaning out my house, window washing, get the patio ready for bbq's

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I celebrate spring by hiking in the woods and taking wildlife photos.

    jacobsone AT katewwdb DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No big plans.
    I will probably be at home.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No big plans. We all usually try to wear something green, but that is usually it! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your book! The cover looks amazing!
    amybowens34 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have no plans really! We try to dress in green so we don't get pinched but that is usually it! Thanks for sharing and goo luck with your book the cover looks amazing!
    amybowens34 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure how I will celebrate spring after this winter just seeing the sun is enough

    elizabethingleerichards at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I celebrate spring by getting in touch with nature after the sleepy hibernation of winter. I make strawberry shortcakes and begin the vegetable garden that will carry our family through autumn.

    oncologyrn8 AT att DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I celebrate spring by getting in touch with nature again after the sleepy seclusion of winter. I make a strawberry cake and plan the vegetable garden that will carry us through autumn.

    oncologyrn8 AT att DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I celebrate spring by going for walks down to the river. I love how the scenery changes almost daily with things greening up and different flowers start to bloom.
    For St. Patricks Day I plan to have a pint or two of green beer with friends.
    kumquat8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. In the spring I enjoy taking long walks and spending time outside. I got to take a walk today and really enjoyed it.

    Virginia
    lead AT hotsheet DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I plan on celebrating spring by celebrating my new release of my book called " Mama's Girls". I also plan on celebrating by going to some writer conferences and doing some traveling. I want to read more books too! I want to do so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. don't really celebrate it
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Last year, I celebrated spring with an ice-cream at the beach. Now that I'm in Minnesota, I celebrated by digging a path in the snow and shoveling out the street-sewer drain. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We don't celebrate St. Patty's day.

    For spring, we will start a new veggie garden, go swimming and taking daily walks all with the kids :)

    Renee bramgirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to spend more time outside again.
    writeforward at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. going to clean this place inside out this year - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. For one, ill be spring cleaning!! Its one thats always done! Plant plants, enjoy the weather, etc. Thank you for sharing!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete