Thursday, March 13, 2014

#Historical Changes - My new #blog schedule #fiction #author #Iamwriting

It's time to change the historical topics on my blog again. I have been blogging about Progressive Era America on Tuesdays and Irish history on Thursdays. With the release of Bailey's Revenge this weekend I am removing the Progressive Era topic on Tuesday and replacing it with the series on Irish history. 




My next novel, Field of Grace, takes place in 1919 Marion County, Ohio. Next week I will start a new series on Thursdays about WWI, Ohio history, and the Salvation Army. 


So here's the new blog schedule.

Sunday - Author Spotlight

Tuesday - Irish History
                  Express Yourself

Wednesday - (1st) Insecure Writer's Group
                     (2nd) Indie Life

Thursday -  WWI, Ohio History and the Salvation Army

Friday -  Count Your Small Blessings

Saturday - Author Spotlight



No comments:

Post a Comment