Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I won! #Lighthouse #Blog #Award: Giving Back to the Community. #kindness #PayitForward



Great things are happening in my writing career right now. My book, Bailey's Revenge, hit the Top 100 Bestsellers List the day after it was released and sat there for a day. Yesterday it fell and when I woke up this morning I found it had made it's way back up the list again. I'm having a giveaway on my blog this week where five lucky people will win a copy of Bailey's Revenge. Just click the word giveaway for more information.

I want to thanks Krystol Diggs for nominating me for The Lighthouse Award. I have never nor heard of this award before. The Lighthouse Award is given to bloggers who like to help others. I LOVE helping people. Most people have described me as having a "servant's heart." The rules of the blog award are simple enough.

• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.


How Do I Help Others?

I like to help people in all kinds of different ways. I believe in giving back to my community in order to  to make it a better place. I love the Pay It Forward concept. If I help you then pay it forward. I'm only supposed to limit my answer to this questions to three, though. So here it goes. 

1) I will buy extra food to help someone in need. 

2) I offer advice to new authors. 

3) I use to drive my Amish neighbors around when I lived in Kentucky. 





We can change this world one kind act at a time.

Bloggers I nominate 
It's time to pass the award on to a few kind bloggers. 

I nominate:














No comments:

Post a Comment