I want to thanks Krystol Diggs for nominating me for The Lighthouse Award. I have never nor heard of this award before. The Lighthouse Award is given to bloggers who like to help others. I LOVE helping people. Most people have described me as having a "servant's heart." The rules of the blog award are simple enough.
• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
How Do I Help Others?
I like to help people in all kinds of different ways. I believe in giving back to my community in order to to make it a better place. I love the Pay It Forward concept. If I help you then pay it forward. I'm only supposed to limit my answer to this questions to three, though. So here it goes.
1) I will buy extra food to help someone in need.
2) I offer advice to new authors.
3) I use to drive my Amish neighbors around when I lived in Kentucky.
We can change this world one kind act at a time.
Bloggers I nominate
It's time to pass the award on to a few kind bloggers.
and Sumi Mukherjee