Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My #Musical Muse: #Inspiration, #Creativity and #Empowerment


Good Morning! It's another Tuesday. That means I'm ready to bare my soul with the Express Yourself Weekly Blog hop. This week I was asked to post about my favorite song or songs that I like to belt out when it comes on the radio.  I've listed my ALLISON'S TOP TEN HIT LIST today to share my all time favorites.  

10) Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson 


9) Bidi Bidi Bom Bom by Selena 


8) Baila Esta Cumbia by Selena and the Kumbia Kings


7) Man I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain


6) I'm Every Woman by Whitney Houston

5) I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelley


4) Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne



3) Everything I Do - Bryan Adams


2) She's Not Just a Pretty Face by Shania Twain


1) Roar by Katie Perry




No comments:

Post a Comment