Monday, March 24, 2014

Roar like a dragon. Be the dragon....My #blog won the #Dragon Loyalty Award.



I want to thank Krsytol Diggs for nominating me for the Dragon Loyalty Award. I feel so blessed. I had never heard of this award before. The rules are simple.

1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 4 deserving Bloggers with the Award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Write seven interesting things about you

Seven Interesting Things About Me

1) I LOVE dragons and fairies.

2)  My dream car is a Corvette. 

3) My favorite animal is a bear.

4)  I love Big Band music.




5) I am a Trekkie. 

6) I'm a bicentennial baby.

7) My heart lies in Germany and Ireland. 

Four Deserving Bloggers



2 comments:

  1. Hi, just checking out people on the A-Z list. Congratulations on the award. Have never heard of this one, but it DOES sound cool. Definitely share being a Trekkie with you :) Just finished watching the entire series on Netflix. Now my husband and I are going through withdrawal! http://shells-tales-sails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. I've seen all of the Star Trek series. I'm ready for a new Star Trek series.

      Delete