Friday, March 7, 2014

Spread the news. #Spring has sprung!


There is just no one word to express how I feel today. Let's face it. It's been a brutal winter for Indianapolis. We've had the worst winter since the Blizzard of '78. Some locals have even claimed that this winter is worse than that one. It has been so cold that all our bodies have acclimated to the harsh temperatures. It was 30 degrees the other day and everyone, including my husband and I, were walking around in a light coat, T-shirt and blue jeans. Thirty degrees just doesn't feel that cold when you compare it to the below 0 temperatures we've had up here. Today my curtains and blinds are open. The sun is shining and it's going to be a high of 55. I actually had to turn on the air yesterday afternoon cause it was 76 in the house and I was burning up. My small blessing this week isn't that small for this Midwestern girl. So I'm just going to shout it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment