Friday, March 21, 2014

Welcome To #Blog #OZ. The Great and Powerful Theme Reveal. #author #history #writing



Next month I have a great surprise for all of my readers. I have accepted the A to Z Blog Challenge. Each day I will be blogging a historical topic based on a letter in the alphabet. My posts will be of interest to anyone who wants to read about historical events, people and situations that you never learned about in the history books. The posting schedule will follow this calendar. 



I will continue to post my regularly schedule topics along with the daily blogging schedule for the A to Z Challenge. You will want to look for posts that have a banner like this one on the top of the page.  


 There are many bloggers who will be participating in this annual blogging event. You can get a sneak preview of other blogger's topics by checking out their blogs listed below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment