Friday, April 11, 2014

Small #Blessings: School days, School days.

I can't believe it's Friday already. My husband has been sick for almost two weeks with an upper respiratory infection. He is legally blind and has been going to Bosma. Bosma is a school where the blind and legally blind learn skills that help them live an independent life and prepares them for employment. My husband was a nurse for 20 years. He's changing his career path to become a paralegal and a translator. He's also interested in computers. My husband was so sick he missed 10 days of school. My small blessing this week is that he was well enough to return to school a few days. The school isn't set up like a traditional university. They have six classes a day but if he misses any days he's not behind. They just start where he left off.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad your husband was well enough to return to school and that they pick up where he left off.

    ReplyDelete