Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#Author Surprises: The @ArmchairBEA



I am so excited I just had to share the good news with all my fans today. This year, I have been asked to join the BEA Armchair Conference. I proudly accepted the offer and have posted the badge to the event on my blog.


The Armchair BEA is an annual conference that is held in conjunction with the Book Expo and the BEA Blogger Convention in New York City. It's a large event that draws hundreds of book bloggers/authors. I will be participating and sponsoring the event. I've never attended a virtual conference before. This should be fun.

Be sure to watch my blog all next week as I will be blogging daily with over 700 other bloggers on the same theme. The Armchair BEA blogging themes are an addition to my regular posts. Other events I will be participating in are Twitter Parties, Instagram Challenge, and more. The event keeps surprising us with activities. I never know what they may come up with.

I'm so excited! This is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment