Friday, May 30, 2014

Celebrate: Book Expo America


I have spent the entire week attending the ArmchairBEA. It was the first time I had ever attended a large conference online. ArmchairBEA is an online convention for book bloggers who are unable to attend the Book Expo American conference in New York City.

This year there were close to 400 bloggers in attendance. I have been reading around 100 blogs per day this week along with taking part in the Twitter Parties and sessions on the ArmchairBEA website.

My small blessing this week is meeting and interacting with all the wonderful book bloggers. I have learned so much at this conference. Next year, I plan to attend the BEA in New York City as an author. This years Book Expo has close to 700 authors signing books. I want to be one of them next year. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet my historical fiction author heroine, Margaret George.

4 comments:

  1. What a nice celebration! Must've been awesome to be there. Really exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been having fun. Absolutely.

      Delete
  2. I sincerely hope you get to go, Allison! I'm already making plans to go next year. If we both go, coffee is on me. :)

    Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages

    ReplyDelete