Sunday, June 15, 2014

#FathersDay fun: #Quotes from our favorite fictional fathers



In honor of Father's Day, I will be sharing quotes by these three remarkable men and other men that have had an influence on Calico, Elsa and Kathleen today. You can view these quotes on my twitter page. Just follow me @emeraldkell and have fun reading everything these men have to say. 


This week's blog postings will also focus on different aspects of fatherhood. Be sure to visit my blog each day as you never know what I might post. 

15 comments:

  1. Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers around the world! Thanks for the love, raising, care and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy father's day to the Americans. ;) In Australia, ours isn't until September. xD Happy reading this week. My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to get my husband to sit and relax today for Father's Day, no such luck so far. He's a busy body today. lol Enjoy your week ahead. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how that goes. My husband is the same way. He constantly has to be doing something.
      Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  4. We've had Father's day here in UK was well, but strangely not in Germany where my dad lives.
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower :)
    Have a great week and Happy Reading.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the ideas and very intersting to read so much and Please Update and i would love to read more from your site
    Happy Fathers Day 2015 quotes

    ReplyDelete