Sunday, June 1, 2014

#SundayPost: What's New #AllisonBruning?


Welcome to a new weekly feature on my blog. There have been so many wonderful changes since I was picked up by my manager, Craig Michael Lewis, and there are many great things ahead for me.
The Sunday Post is the place to be if you want the latest news on my writing career. I'll be posting my announcements in this feature each week.

Week of June 1 - June 7

I can't believe it's the first week of June. Where has the time gone by?

Mental Health Awareness Month

This month is Mental Health Awareness Month. My book, Elsa, has to do with a man who has Aspergers Syndrome, which is a form of Autism. This month I will be presenting posts on Aspergers and Autism on Monday and Wednesday in addition to my regularly scheduled posts. 

Winners!

Last week I participated in the ArmchairBEA and hosted two giveaways on my blog. Here are the winners. 

CALICO (CHILDREN OF THE SHAWNEE: 1)

Mary McAuliffe

BAILEY'S REVENGE (IRISH TWIST OF FATE: 1)

Melissa Meeks

ELSA (THE SECRET HERITAGE: 1)

Kristen Noel

REFLECTIONS: POEMS AND ESSAYS

Rose Causey

WHO IS THE REAL JOHN WILKES BOOTH?

Suzanne Cowles

THE LOST CAMPER

Jessica Hizey Chiles

GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Rose C. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and for promoting Aspergers awareness. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete