Monday, June 30, 2014

What'sUpWithAllison: #CampNaNoWriMo Here I Come!

Good Morning!

I know it's Monday and I'm posting a Sunday Post. Last week was just one of those busy, busy, very busy week. This summer I have decided to take a little vacation time for myself. I've needed a vacation for so long. Sometimes you just have to put the pen down and go live. I decided to take a break from writing last week because I knew I would have to write like a mad women starting this week.

This week starts the second session of Camp NaNoWriMo. I'm so excited about it.



This month I will be focusing on writing the screenplay for my book, Calico. I estimate I will only need 30,000 words. Usually I write around 50,000 per month for NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo. 

So..........................

On your mark!

Get set! 

Write!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment