Friday, August 8, 2014

#Blessings: Ph.D here I come! #education #authors



It's been a very busy summer for me and I've been MIA for the past month. But now I'm back in full force with some very exciting news. I have been accepted into Walden University's Ph.D in Education program. I am so excited. I told my husband in 2006, when I had gained my Texas teacher certification, that I wanted to earn my Ph.D in Education and teach on the university level. Last year, I obtained my MFA in Creative Writing from Full Sail University. Obtaining the degree changed my life. I'm the proud owner of Mountain Springs House, a publishing company that offers services to authors and business owners. My MFA also made me a stronger writer. I can't wait to see what will happen in my life as I work on my Ph.D. I have always loved to teach and I have some great ideas that will change the way we teach the literary arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment