Sunday, November 16, 2014

#What'sUpWithAllison: New Job and NaNoWriMo



What's Up, Allison?




Good Morning! There is so much going on that's it's crazy. But I am loving every minute of it. As many of you know I am an educator and an author. I can't stop teaching. I live to teach all age levels.

This past week I started teaching a class of 2, 3, and 4th graders at Todd Academy. Todd Academy is a private school that only admits students with a 130 IQ or higher. That's the top 2% in our country.  It's a place where students and educators with those IQ's can thrive. I love it! Most of the teachers, like me,  also have an IQ of 130 or above. We are all addicted to learning and can't learn enough to settle our wandering minds! It's been a GREAT week and I am looking forward to what the future holds for me at their institution.

I haven't given up on my NaNoWriMo. I am still working on Le Creole. It's been an amazing adventure in writing this novel. There are so many twists and turns. Like Bailey's Revenge, there are characters in this book that are connected to Calico and to that book as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment