Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#ExpressYourself: Allison's #Christmas Favorites


Welcome back to my blog. This week I am catching up on my Express Yourself submissions so there will be two different postings. I will cover the first and second weeks of December on this posting The next one will have this week's posting. Be sure to come back and see what I have written. You just never know what you might find out about me. 

So the first week of December I was asked to identify my favorite Holiday themed show/movie/book that I most looking forward to. Hmm, that's a hard question. I use to have time to watch movies but not anymore. As a kid I loved to watch Rudolph and Frosty the Snow Man. You just can't go wrong with those classics. 


The second week of December I was asked what do I like to drink? Coffee? Tea? Hot Chocolate? 

I absolutely LOVE hot chocolate and tea. I hate coffee. I know that's a strong word but I just can't stand the stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment