Sunday, May 24, 2015

#WhatsUpWithAllison: #ArmchairBEA!


What's Up with Allison?
ArmChair BEA!

Welcome back to my blog! This week is a very busy week for me. It's time for the ArmChair BEA! So what is Armchair BEA?

Armchair BEA is the international online book conference that happens at the same time as the BEA in New York City. It's a virtual conference where book bloggers and authors share their blogs with each other through blogging, twitter parties and Instagram. It is so much fun. I've meet amazing authors and book bloggers that I am friends with today. The conference starts on Weds. and there will be plenty of awesome things happening on my blog so you will want to check back on a daily basis. 



One of my goals in life is to attend the BEA conference as an author and a publisher. But until that day happens I will continue to interact with the international BEA conference. 

Are you ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment