Thursday, June 25, 2015

#ExpressYourself: Catching up with Allison



Welcome back to the Express Yourself weekly meme. I'm catching up this month with my weekly meme so there will be more than one topic of discussion on this post. This month we were asked the following questions.


June 1 - 5:

Q: Pick one of your 5 senses you find the most important.

A: The most important sense to me is sight. I am a very visually oriented person. I love anything to do with the arts. I love to read and write. I also like to explore the world around me. Humans depend upon their sight for so many things but most of the time we take that for granted. I learned not to take my vision for granted when I was child. I have a serious astigmatism that developed very quickly when I was a girl. It was hard to hide how thick my eyeglasses from when I was a child through my teenage years. Just look how thick and large those glasses are!



I'm so grateful that we now have the technology that will allow me to wear thinner lenses.

June 8 - 12: 

Q: You have 30 seconds to change your whole name. What is it?

A: Annabella Elisabeth McCord

June 15 - 19

Q:  You've been blindfolded and taken to a secret place. The blindfold has been removed. Where are you?

A: If I tell you then it won't be a secret. Darn it. I had it all set up so I could disappear from the world and get some things done. Fine! I guess I have no choice in the matter. I own a top secret time machine that allows me the capability to travel back into an alternative universe where all the characters of my books live. Ha! You only thought I wrote fiction. You didn't know it was real in an alternative universe. DID YOU? I'm in 1774 with Calico and Little Owl. AND NO YOU CAN'T BORROW MY MACHINE! IT'S MINE! ALL MINE!

June 22 - 26

Q: If you could learn one out of the norm skill. What would it be?

A: I want to learn how to ride on the back of a dragon. Seriously, who doesn't want to ride on the back of a dragon? Anybody have a dragon I can borrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment