Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#WUWA: Big Plans, Changes and Writing


It's Tuesday! Wait isn't this post supposed to run on Sunday's? Well normally it would have but this I got a little behind.

Some pretty awesome changes have occurred since the last What's Up With Allison was posted. I am still in grad school working on my PhD in Education. My area of specialty is Learning, Instruction and Innovation. I'm working on Gifted Education.

I left my teaching position to start up some amazing projects that I will be announcing this summer. I really can't wait to tell you what is going on but for now I must.

In the meantime, my readers will be happy to know that I am back to writing full time. This means I am busy writing my way through the sequels and spinoffs of my series. I am currently writing Lies and Deceit, which is the second book of the Children of the Shawnee series. I am planning for a late summer/early fall release. This book takes place a few months after the end of the first book.


No comments:

Post a Comment