Monday, June 22, 2015

#WUWA: Keeping Write on Track #author #writer


Welcome back to my blog. This past week I've been busy making changes to my life! My previous week has been insightful and relaxing. This week it's back to work, writing and school. With so many writing projects on the back burner I had to sit down and decided what I was going to write and when. So......here is my writing schedule in order of release dates. I'm working my way from top to bottom.


This is an easy to make schedule for any writer. I just repurposed one of the charts I use to use when I was a classroom teacher. The strips are the dry erase sentence strips. I had never heard of them until last year and I love them! They are so easy to use. No more throwing away used sentence strips. I can just wipe the writing off and use it again.

So now that I have my schedule I can finally get back to writing blog posts. I wasn't certain which book I was going to be working so it was hard to write anything. But now I have! Yippee. So let's get back on track.

M - Gifted Education

T - Previous release
My most previously released work was my short story, Lady of Wild Rose Pass. Did you notice on the picture above that I wrote Dalton and Tasha after some of the shorts. Dalton and Tasha are the characters from this short story. I decided to create a short story series with Dalton and Tasha that explore ghost stories in Texas. On Tuesday's we're going to explore some of the aspects of these characters and Texas.

W - Express Yourself

Th - Work in Progress
Chief Little Owl and Calico are back with new characters and places. If haven't read Calico you might want to do so before you read this book. Some of the unanswered questions will finally be answered. The blog postings will center around the Shawnee, Lord Dunmore's war, and more. I can't wait for the release of Lies and Deceit. Lies and Deceit is the second book of the Children of the Shawnee series. If you haven't read

F - Free Day

S- Free Day
Hey every author needs a break every now and then. LOL!

Sun - What's up with Allison?

No comments:

Post a Comment