Sunday, June 28, 2015

#WUWA: Small Blessings



Small Blessings

It's been a busy week for me. I spent the majority of this past week Spring Cleaning our little apartment. Normally, I don't spend quite that much time cleaning. I tend to keep my house cleaning and still be able to stay on task by following the Fly Lady routines. I discovered her website years ago. Her routines and cleaning schedule has been a huge blessing for me. Unfortunately, I ended up ignoring my Fly Lady routines for almost a year and my house ended up needing a detailed Spring Cleaning. I'll be so grateful when that's over. I'm not quite finished with it yet. I still have the office and living room to do and then I will be done. Once everything is complete my house will be easier to manage. 

This past weekend, I was truly blessed. My husband and I visited several yard sales on Saturday with the goal of obtaining organizers to help with the organization of our home. We love to go yard sales. You can find some of the nicest stuff at great prices if you know where and how to look. We were at a yard sale when I saw a wicker baby buggy with a note inside. The note said FREE. Well I couldn't pass that up. It's perfect for all my childhood stuffed animals. The buggy just needs some tender loving care. The couple said they had bought it years ago at a yard sale in Georgia. They had carried it around with them for a very long time and no longer needed it. It still has the original fabric and pillows inside it. It won't be that hard to fix. 


No comments:

Post a Comment