Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#ExpressYourself: Allison Bruning wants to.....



It's Wednesday! This week has gone by so fast yet it's been so long as well. It's raining AGAIN as I write this blog post. It's been raining so much in Indianapolis that I'm starting to think I live in Ireland. The Weather Channel says we won't get a break in the rain until next Wednesday. The city has already declared Flash Flood Warnings cause the White River, Eagle Creek and other waterways are out of their banks. So if I end up in Kentucky or further south then you know I was carried away by the flood waters. LOL!

This week is also a new month of the Express Yourself blog meme hosed by Bouquet of Books and Entertaining Interests blogs. I'm so excited! So let's get started. 

July 6 - 10, 2015

Name three things you wish you were better at. Oh, that's an easy question. 

1) Figure Skating

When I was little I wanted to be just like my hero, Kristi Yamaguchi. Thing is, I have the worst coordination in the world. I have no idea how I ever danced or played sports without killing myself in the process. 


2) Time Management

There's so much to do and not enough hours in the day for me to get it all done.

3) Sword Fighting

Who doesn't want to be the heroine? There just aren't that many princesses in history who can take charge and win her own battles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment