Sunday, July 5, 2015

#WUWA: VLOG, FOOD and SALE #free #books


What's Up With Allison?

Hello readers! I hope you had a wonderful July 4th weekend. Today my husband and I spent the majority of the day at the Taste of Indy Festival at White River State Park. We had a great time. Here are some pics of the food we had. 





Have I made you hungry yet? LOL! 

Summertime in Indianapolis is a great time for everyone. There is just so much to do! 

This weekend has been a time of great surprises. My publishing house announced on July 4th that they are having a month long sale on all my books. All my novels are only $1 and my short stories are free on Smashwords. The sale will last all month long. See the banner below for more information.


I've also converted my YouTube account into a VLOG. I'll be hosting a weekly VLOG every weekend called Indy's Indie. You never know what I might be talking about. I'll be posting my VLOG on my website, my blog and on YouTube. Here's the first VLOG. 


See you tomorrow for Lightening the Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment