Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#ExpressYourself #Chocolate, #TeddyBears and Zombies


It's Wednesday. Hump Day? Well yes but no....It's time for the Express Yourself Weekly Blog Hop. I'll be playing catch up today since I've missed the first two weeks of October. I can't believe it's the middle of October already. Where has the time gone?


Sept. 28 - Oct. 2: 

What is my favorite kind of cookie &/or cake?

I love anything with chocolate except for German Chocolate Cake. I can't stand anything with coconut in it. Coconut tastes like cardboard. No taste what's so ever. I hate that. I don't like mild chocolate, either. The darker the chocolate the better. 

Oct 12 - Oct. 16: 


Zombies are busting through your hideout, you only have one exit, with little to spare, what 3 items do you grab?

My computer, cellphone and Honey Joe. Honey Joe has been my teddy bear since I was nine years old. He protects me from the monsters so I might need him to help me escape. Besides, I wouldn't dream of leaving my childhood bear behind the lines with zombies. He's been a great support for me during the good and bad times of my life. The photo on the right shows him and his wife, Honey Jane, reading one of my books. They really enjoyed it.







No comments:

Post a Comment