Friday, May 13, 2016

#ArmchairBEA: Allison's Bruning's Addicted to Books






Allison Bruning's Addicted to Books!

Books. Books. Books. I read 'em. I write 'em. I love everything to do with books! Just to have a library of books like this one....... *sigh*


When I'm not writing on my blog I'm usually writing another book, reading a book, or talking about a book. I'm a book nut.  I am a Goodreads author. I use Goodreads to record my progress in whatever I've been reading at the time. I like interacting with my fans. I love sharing interesting things I've learned about at different speaking engagements, festivals and book signings. 


I love to travel, meet new people and learn new things. Next year, my husband and I plan to travel the country in an RV we're buying. We want to fulltime RV while I'm doing books signings, festivals and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment