Tuesday, May 10, 2016

#ArmchairBEA: Getting ready for the greatest internet conference



This week is an exciting week for me. I've been a participant in Armchair BEA for two years. This year, I'm not only a participant but serve on the organizing committee for this event.  I absolutely love Armchair BEA! The internet conference is open world wide for book bloggers, vloggers and authors. I've met some great people during this conference.

The Armchair BEA conference happens each year during the annual Book Expo America conference. This year the BEA (Book Expo America) conference is happening in Chicago. I had planned on attending the Chicago event but was not able to go this year because I moved back to Texas.

There's a lot going on during Armchair BEA. Twitter parties, blogs, vlogs, and Instagram. You'll be seeing a lot more activity on my blog this week than normal. So be sure to stop back each day to see what's up at the conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment