Friday, May 27, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things: #Garden, #RV and Organization


This week has been a week of cleaning and organizing. I'm proud of the small steps I have accomplished. My dining room is organized. The table not only serves as a place to eat but as my office. I have a small organizer beside me that keeps all the business supplies I might need.

I transplanted some of my plants this week. Our Serrano Pepper plant is taking off like a week. I can't wait to use the peppers. We're also growing Sunflowers, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Watermelons, Cucumbers and Jalapeno Peppers in containers. We've been watering them with our fish water. This is the first year we've tried aquaponics. We don't have the setup to keep the roots in the water, yet. We hope to build up to that point someday. Right now, we're just using the water for the plants.

I also made progress on my RV. I cleaned it out a bit. I noticed that I'm going to have to replace the ceiling and the carpet. These are minor fixes though. I don't plan to work on that until maybe the Fall.

All in all it's been a busy and productive week for me. I wouldn't have it any other way. One small step, leads to another, which leads to another. Eventually, it all combines to finish one big project.

No comments:

Post a Comment