Friday, May 20, 2016

#CelebratetheSmallThings: Fun Times in El Paso, Texas




It's been awhile but I'm back to participating in the Celebrate the Small Things weekly blog hop. This week has been an exciting one for me. I spent three days in El Paso with my husband and his brother visiting family. We had a wonderful time. 

My brother-in-law taught me how to shoot a couple of guns. I used a nine and a twenty-two millimeter gun. I didn't quite like the the twenty-two. I think I want to get a nine and learn how to shoot it. All in all, I didn't do so bad with my first try at a shooting range. Here's a pic of the target. I think I killed him.


Last week, I participated in the 2016 Armchair BEA conference. I wasn't only a participate but served as a team member this year. I was hard work doing both but I absolutely loved it. 

I've had a great week with my family and working on my writing. I am currently working on the sequel to Calico. The second book of the Children of the Shawnee series is titled Lies and Deceit. It's coming along nicely. I can't wait to publish it. I'll be posting every Sunday the progress I am making every Sunday with my current writing projects. I'll also be posting announcements. 

Speaking of my blog. Now that I'm back to writing full time I have developed a daily blog schedule. Here's what will be on my blog. 

Sunday - Sunday Post (writing progress and announcements)

Monday - Lighting the Way (gifted education)


Tuesday - Historical and Cultural Post 

Wednesday - Express Yourself

Thursday - Historical and Cultural Post

Friday - Celebrate the Small Things

Saturday - Diary of..... (a diary entry from one of my characters)


The 1st Weds of the Month - Insecure Writer's Group


No comments:

Post a Comment