Wednesday, May 25, 2016

#ExpressYourself: #Ohio State #Buckeyes, history and more


It's Wednesday. Time for the Express Yourself weekly blog hop. It's been awhile since I've had the chance to participate. Each week, bloggers are given questions to answer that tell their readers more about themselves. I have always enjoyed the writing themes. I haven't had a chance to post this month so I'll be making up for lost time on one single blog post. I hope you enjoy reading my answers. Be sure to check each week for more things about me.



May 2 - 6, 2016

What is my favorite sports team?

Oh, that's easy. OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!!

I was born and raised in Ohio. My family was one of the first families to settle in Ohio. My ancestor served in the Revolutionary War. He was given land in Ohio as part of his pension. We've been there ever since. 



I think you get my point. GO BUCKEYES!!!!



May 9 -13, 2016
Is there a celebrity whose death affected you in some way?

There's been some really great celebrities that we've lost the past few years but I can't really say it's affected me in one way to another.

May 16 - 20, 2016
If you were a ghost, where or who would you haunt?

I wish I could time travel as a ghost. I would want to haunt the Ohio wilderness in the 18th century.

May 23 - 27, 2016
Share a picture or describe one of your favorite places to be. 


I love participating in historical re-enactments. My favorite time periods are the 18th through the early 20th century. I've been a historical re-enactor for about six years. I've participated in a few events. I want to do more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment