Sunday, May 1, 2016

#What'sUpWithAllison: New Adventures in #Marfa, #Texas


I can't believe it's May already. It feels like time is just flying back ever since Daylight Savings Time ended. I've been busy working on my WIP, Lies and Deceit. Lies and Deceit is the second book in the Children of the Shawnee series. The first book of the series, Calico, can be found on Amazon. Here's the book trailer for Calico.



I'm very excited about the release of the second book. It's set to be released late summer/early fall 2016. I'll be publishing it under a new publishing house, Big Bend Productions. More information will be coming soon about my new press.

Other than writing, I have been busy organizing my home. I moved back to Marfa, Texas last weekend. I love being back in my husband's hometown. It's an artist community. I'll not only be writing my books but will also be operating our new publishing house, Big Bend Productions.  My husband and I plan to launch the new business at the same time as we release Lies and Deceit. I'll be pursuing my writing career full time and pursuing my doctoral studies as my husband and his brother run the day to day operations of the publishing house.

No comments:

Post a Comment