Friday, June 10, 2016

#CelebratetheSmallThings: #Exercise in Marfa, Texas


Happy Friday! This week has been a wonderful week for me. My husband and I have been trying to lose weight. We've changed our diet. We've been taking Garcenia Cambogia before every meal. Well this week, we started our exercise routine. We started swimming laps on Tues. and Thurs. I'll be adding Yoga to the Weds. in the next couple of weeks. I went to the local gym yesterday instead of going swimming because I had an event I had to be at during the time the pool is open for laps.

 It's been a few years since I've been able to swim laps, do Yoga and/or work out in the gym. My forms are a bit off but that will improve with time. I am absolutely loving that I am able to get some exercise again. 

How about you? What was the best part of your week?

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you and your husband are doing this together. It's hard and the more you can support each other, the better you'll do. My husband and I really need to lose weight, but we aren't as young, tough, and motivated as you two. Good luck and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's been a struggle to get down to the weight we need to be at. We're determined to get it done, though.

    ReplyDelete