Wednesday, June 1, 2016

#ExpressYourself: Allison Bruning's Totem





 Welcome back to my blog. I hope my readers had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. It was a busy one for me. I'm glad to be back in my office, blogging, writing, reading and being a student.

This week is the last week I was asked "If you could have a Daemon (like in the Golden Compass) or a Spirit Animal, what animal would you chose?"

My answer: A bear

I have always been attracted to bears. Native Americans believed bears were protectors. They represented courage, strength, agility and quickness. Bears were revered as the keeper of dreams and is closely related to the dream realm. The bear was revered by Native Americans as one of the most powerful of all totems. There are many tales told around the world concerning the bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment