Sunday, June 5, 2016

#What'sUpWithAllison: Birds, Books, and Office Space


Happy Sunday! It's been a busy week for me. I had a yard sale yesterday and did some organizing around the house. My new office is coming along nicely. I love my writing area. I normally sit at the dining room table. I have a small desk next to me with all my office supplies. My husband and I have several plants in containers next to the window in the dining room. We've been playing around with aquaponics. We have one plant with roots in the fish water only. The rest of the plants are still in the soil.

I spotted a swallow nest yesterday on my porch. I'm not certain if there are babies or not in there. I've seen two of them coming in and out of the nest.

WRITING PROGRESS

I've been busy working on Lies and Deceit. I'm at 59,066 words. My goal is to finish this book by the end of the month and hand it over to my editor. It's coming along nicely. I want to start my next WIP during CampNaNoWriMo next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment