Sunday, June 12, 2016

#WhatsUpWithAllison: Writing Progress


Happy Sunday!

This week is a busy week for me. I'm writing, working on establishing our business in Texas, and working on my PhD studies. My favorite time to write during the day is in the early hours of morning. It's so peaceful. The desert is cool. The world is just coming alive. It's perfection.

WRITING PROGRESS

I'm at 77, 466 words into Lies and Deceit (Children of the Shawnee: Book 2). My goal is to have the story completely finished by the end of June. Next month is Camp NaNoWriMo. I want to work on my next WIP - Hoppy's Grave. Hoppy's Grave is based on a legend I had heard while attending Camp Mowana in Ohio in the 80's.

If you can't wait for the second book to be released you can still get a glimpse of Calico, Little Owl and the rest of the characters on the Children of the Shawnee Pinterest board. There are some great new characters being added to the story. You can read about them and the other ones you already love over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment