Saturday, October 8, 2016

New Directions, New Routines. #IAmWriting #OverseasEducation





I'm back! It's been awhile since I've had time to blog. I have recently started teaching ESL classes to students in Beijing, China via VIPKID. VIPKID is an online learning platform where American teachers teach English to Chinese kids. I absolutely love my job! My schedule has had to take some adjustments, though. I rise at 4am and teach from 5 - 9am CST. Beijing is thirteen hours ahead of me. Sometimes I work in the evenings as well from 8 - 9pm.

I have also been busy with building my businesses, Big Bend Productions and Academic Warriors. I have the most amazing staff at Big Bend Productions. I've worked hard to build the right team. The authors I've gathered under Marfa House are amazing! My next short, Lady of Wild Rose Pass (Paisano Paranormal Patrol: Book 1) is scheduled to be released on October 11th. I can't wait! Just take a look at that new cover!


When I'm not teaching, working or writing I am working on my PhD in Education studies. I'm about half way through my program. I can't wait to be Dr. Allison Bruning. I'm supposed to graduate in 2019. I'm almost to my dissertation phase. My areas of focus have been gifted education, roadschooling and homeschooling.

Now that I have my schedule and routines set up I should be able to blog more often. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment