Sunday, October 9, 2016

#What'sUpWithAllison: Getting Ready for #NaNoWriMo



What's Up With Allison?

Welcome back to my blog! Yesterday I blogged about some amazing changes that have happened in my life.  I'm starting a new week with a new routine. I'm absolutely loving this new routine. It's giving me time to get everything done without overworking myself. 

It seems October is going by so quickly. NaNoWriMo 2016 is right around the corner. I can't wait for this year's NaNoWriMo! 


I absolutely love this time of year. NaNoWriMo is the best. All of my books have either been written during NaNoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo or using their writing strategies. This year, I will be working on Hoppy's Grave. Hoppy's Grave is a legend I learned about when I was child attending Camp Mowana. I've been the to cave and gravesite. I even took my husband to see those sites. Hoppy's story has never been published. I'm very excited to write the novel format of the story. I was going to write it as short but I think it would be best told in a novel. 

So....are you going to attend NaNoWriMo this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment