Sunday, May 28, 2017

#SundayMorning Author Allison Bruning has returned to blogging.



Hello World!

It's been awhile since I posted something on my blog. So many wonderful things have happened since I last posted. My husband and I transitioned into fulltime RVing with our businesses Big Bend Productions and Academic Warriors. I am no longer teaching students in China. I am online teaching homeschool students throughout the world via Outschool. I absolutely love it. I have always enjoyed writing and implementing curriculum. Outschool allows me to do just that. I have taught a little over 100 students throughout the United States and Canada since starting with them only a few months ago. I'm a very popular teacher. I have around 48 classes and will be adding more.

When I'm not writing curriculum or teaching, I can be found writing. I am currently working on a novel titled Field of Grace. Field of Grace is the first book of my new series, New Beginnings and takes place right after WWI in Marion County, Ohio. It's loosely based on a true story that happened to my family. More information will be coming about that as I work on it.

I had a few stories published while I was away from my blog.
and 

I currently have a children's book in the publishing process titled Hoppy's Grave and the sequel to Calico (Children of the Shawnee: 1) titled Lies and Deceit. I have several more stories in the pre-writing stages including a writing project with Nate Orlowek, Mystique, God's Guardian, and a murder mystery series taking place in ancient Israel called City of Refuge. 

I'm happy to announce that I am back in the blogging world! Here is the new blogging schedule.

Blog Schedule
Sunday - Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
This is where I will be posting weekly updated concerning my work in progress, books sales, book tours, RVing around America, my businesses and more. 

Monday - Author Spotlight
I am a book blog host for Mountain Trails Writers. I won't be posting every Monday. 

Tuesday - Mysterious Ohio
This topic will change whenever I have a new book published. 

Wednesday - (off) 

Thursday - WWI 
This topic will change according to whatever book I am currently writing. 

Friday - Celebrate the Small Things hosted by Lexa Cain

Saturday - (off)

It feels so good to have my blogging schedule back. I will still be participating in monthly blog hops you can find listed on the left side of my blog.

This week's schedule is going to a bit different than what I just posted. I am participating in Armchair Book Expo, an online conference for book bloggers. The conference runs from Wednesday through Sunday. Bloggers are given two topics to write about on their blog each day. So I will be posting twice per day in addition to the WWI post and the Celebrate the Small Things post.

I can't wait to get started. See you all on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment