Sunday, June 4, 2017

Armchair Book Expo: Saying Goodbye Is So Hard to Do


Saying Goodbye Is So Hard To Do
Ahh, I just want to cry. 

Today's the last day of Armchair Book Expo. 
I was ask to share my thoughts about the online conference. Sooo......

  1. I've had a great time meeting and interacting with all the book bloggers. Every book blogger at the conference was amazing! I reunited with some book bloggers I already knew and made new friends. I found some wonderful sites as well. I will never forget the amazing book bloggers I met at the conference. 
  2. I really enjoyed serving on the team. This was  my second year that I served as one of the organizers for Armchair Book Expo. I had so much fun awarding prizes and working with the other organizers for the event.
  3. I loved writing my guest article. This was my first time to write a guest article for Armchair Book Expo. It was such a great honor to be asked to do so for this major conference. 
  4. I met some new fans. 
  5. And finally....



I just want to....

I can't wait until next year's Armchair Book Expo. 

One of my goals is to participate at Book Expo as an author. I love interacting with all my fans, talking shop with other authors and getting to know my readers. I look forward to the day that I am at Book Expo.

See all of you next year at Armchair Book Expo!

 



3 comments:

  1. It was lovely engaging with you for this event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun. I hope to see you again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and your fellow organizers, as you all did an amazing job! Had a ton of fun during Armchair Book Expo and already looking forward to next year!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such

    ReplyDelete