Sunday, June 11, 2017

#SundayPost: What is Allison Bruning writing?


What's up with Allison Bruning?

Hello world! Welcome to the July 11, 2017 edition of the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is where my readers can view where each of my projects are at in the prewriting - writing and publishing stages. This section is updated on a weekly basis. 

Pre-Writing

Blood Red, Blood Dread
Horror - Marion, Ohio
I had started this project a few years ago but left it sitting on the shelf. It is based on a local ghost story from my hometown - Marion, Ohio. I am currently in the plotting process. 


Works in Progress

Field of Grace 
Historical Fiction - 1919- Marion, Ohio
It's been a slow writing week for me due to the extreme heat we've been experiencing lately in West Texas. Our temperatures have been up in the 100's. It's supposed to be the same this upcoming week. Be that as it may, I have had some time to write. 
WORD COUNT: 58,649
PAGE COUNT:  127

Krazy Khoda (The Adventures of Krazy Khoda: Book 1)
Children's Book
This is a children's book that I am writing with my husband about the crazy adventures that our dog has. I am currently editing the work my husband did so the words are age appropriate. We want this children's book to be for 1st through 2nd grade. 

Publishing

EDITING
Father's Day
Non-Fiction Short

George Washington
Non-Fiction Short

Gifted Education
Non-Fiction Short

The Course of the Corset
Non-Fiction Short

ILLUSTRATIONS
N/A 

FORMATTING
Hoppy's Grave 
Children's Book - Historical Fiction - 1919- Mansfield, Ohio

Upcoming Releases

Father's Day
Non-Fiction Short
RELEASE DATE: June 27

George Washington
Non-Fiction Short
RELEASE DATE: July 4

Gifted Education
Non-Fiction Short
RELEASE DATE: August 1st

Hoppy's Grave 
Children's Book - Historical Fiction - 1919- Mansfield, Ohio
RELEASE DATE: August 15

The Course of the Corset
Non-Fiction Short
RELEASE DATE: September 21






  



2 comments:

  1. You have a lot going on...so much so that you forgot what month it is. Ha ha. I like the idea of writing a story based on a local tale. There's a bridge near where I used to live called Ghost's Creek Bridge. The thing is, it's freeway overpass. The name has always intrigued. Perhaps one day, I'll investigate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That name sounds very intriguing. You should investigate.

      Delete